“Why be ordinary, fabulous memories created 😊” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
Ranked #19 of 269 Activities in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Established in 2006. Trike Tours Scotland was the first chauffeured Trike Touring company in the UK. Now we have been awarded a Certificate of Excellence Award for our exhilarating tourism business. This is only awarded to the top 4% of businesses in the World. Well Done Team.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Why be ordinary, fabulous memories created 😊”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

What to do on a cold winters day in one of the world's most iconic cities. A cultural ride on a big yellow trike of course! Yes culture and an over the top bright yellow trike do mix due in no small measure to the warm and informative personality of Gordon owner and rider of our yellow chariot

If life is about experiences and memories there is no better way to create a more vivid one of Edinburgh than this. Gordon pitches his Edinburgh guided tour perfectly. Frequent stops at points of interest provided a wealth of knowledge of this grand city. Tea and coffee pit stops along with a wee dram of Monkey Shoulder whiskey kept the blood circulating nicely!

I booked this tour to provide a lasting memory for my better half's birthday weekend, I find myself wanting to go back and do it all over again. Highly recommended, thank you Gordon simply unforgettable.

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Wonderful way to end a holiday in Edinburgh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Bought this for my son and his girlfriend as an extra for Christmas. Turned out to be one of the best Christmas presents I have bought. Excellent trike tour. Gordon the driver was great. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves, which is good news for me as I bought another one for the Loch Lomond trike tour for my partner and his son in February.

Try it, great experience.

Visited January 2013
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Great 40th birthday treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I bought the trip around Edinburgh for my husband as a 40th Birthday present (rather than buy him and actual trike, which was what he really wanted!) Definitely worthwhile. Lucky with the weather - cold but very clear at the start of December. Gordon was very informative and made us feel very welcome. Would definitely do it again. Maybe for my 40th??

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

A bittery cold morning on 9th December for our tour of Edinburgh on the trike.
Leather jackets provided certainly kept out the cold as Gordon gave us some wonderful information on Edinburgh at various points of the tour which was extremely interesting.
A great way to see the city and totally different from the usual mode of transport.
Gordon was the perfect host with the tea magically produced from the rear of the trike complete with shortbread and the monkey shoulder was a lovely touch.
Purchased as a present from my daughters and a great choice for something different which my wife and I throughly enjoyed. Going round the city with all the festive sights was an added bonus. The photographs were great and would certainly recommend the tour.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Highly recommend the trike tour to anyone looking for something different. I bought this as a surprise for my husbands birthday, he loved it and I did too !! We took the Edinburgh tour around the streets of Edinburgh and out to Cramond. Gordon our driver was superb. It was a freezing cold day but we were given leather jackets which kept us cozy. Out at Cramond we had coffee and shortbread and a wee dram of whiskey - just perfect ! Can't wait until my birthday - hopefully my husband will get me the tour of Loch Lomond