The location of the hotel is fantastic, situation in Old Town it is great for tourists to get around the main attractions as well as close to many places to eat.
The room was spotless! I have never been in a hotel with a bathroom as clean as the Ibis in Edinburgh.
Only down side to the hotel is that there seemed to be a school trip at the time of our stay so until 11.30pm doors were constantly banging and teenagers were running up and down the hall, this then started again from about 6.30am in the morning.
If you drink at the hotel bar, as we did a couple of times prior to going out to eat, the drinks are limited with no bitter or ale on tap, but service is good.
We'd definitely stay again because of the excellent location and the amazing cleaning staff at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland