The Ibis in Edinburgh is slightly upmarket of a Travelodge and about par with a Premier Inn. The hotel, and rooms, was warm, clean and modern and the staff were very efficient and friendly. The rooms are rather smaller than a Premier Inn but they do have a flat screen TV with access to movies and the internet, albeit for a fee. The main attraction of this hotel is its location. It is situated slap bang in the middle of the Royal Mile in Edinburgh's historic old town. Brilliant. Large, very comfy beds and biscuit provided with your tea and coffee in the room. For a short stay in Edinburgh on a budget you couldn't do much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland