We stayed there for 3 nights on a mini-holiday trip. Although it was very cold in Edinburgh the city is so beautiful and an amazing atmosphere! The hotel has the best location we could ask for! Just off the Royal Mile, with great cafes, restaurants, attractions and monuments "next door"! The hotel itself is very modern and clean, the room nice and warm and a comfy bed! The staff is absolutely friendly and welcoming! The breakfast was very good too. I would definitely recommend it and I'll stay there again next time in Edinburgh!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland