Stayed here with friends,hotel central for all sight seeing. Rooms spotless a good nights sleep had by all. Staff all very friendly,breakfast good value and plentiful. Would stay here again. Weather dry but cold in Edinburgh.Joanne you can congratulate your staff a pat on the back, to all we met. Stayed here overnight on Wedensday 23 Jan 2013 Well done. Jean and George Manson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland