Stayed here as a part of a tour group. Decent breakfast, which lasted from 4AM to Noon (6-10 for hot buffet). The room was comfortable and a bit small. Beds really close together and you can only pull them a little bit a part due to the nightstands. If you are not really friendly with your travel companion, you will be. Front desk was really helpful. They gave me conversion plus and great directions. Meal suggestions were iffy though. They recommended a Mexican place that was subpar. The hotel is only a few feet away from the Royal Mile, which has shops, Ghost tours, restaurants, Edinburgh Castle, and other sites. Fantastic location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile hotel is located in the old town,just off the Royal Mile, Princess Street and its numerous restaurants are all within walking distance. 5 min from Waverley railway station and 12 km from the airport, the hotel has 99 rooms, including 6 adapted for disabled guests. It has a bar serving snacks 24/24 and Wifi Internet access for guests on a business trip. Public parking is 10 min on foot from the hotel, with reductions for clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Centre
- Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile Scotland