Having cancelled a booking at a travelodge as reviews said it was noisy, i found this hotel at really reasonable rates. It's a little gem, at the foot of Carlton Hill (which gives amazing views of the city without having to climb Arthur's seat) , a short stroll from the station, and just yards away from a great Scottish restaurant Howie's which has brilliant locally sourced food. The staff are great and our room no.14 had views of Carlton Hill and (in the corner) the sea!The hotel has a lovely elegant vibe with wood paneling and a beautiful arts and crafts iron lift shaft, now just for decoration. Rooms were well appointed and very quiet. Amazing value for something so central and luxurious.
- Also Known As:
- Parliament Hotel Edinburgh
- Parliament House Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Georgian town house in city center; guest rooms have been tastefully furnished in keeping with the character of the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Parliament House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.