I chose this hotel for its reasonable price and good location for exploring the Royal Mile and Old Town portions of Edinburgh. My room was quite good with a very comfortable bed and a view of the in-city Bruntsfield Links very old, pitch & putt golf course.. It is an easy 20-minute uphill walk (or short cab ride) to the Royal Mile. The breakfasts were good, the bar was very good, and dinner was fine, though not exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free parking and Free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bruntsfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bruntsfield Edinburgh, Scotland