30 plus years of travelling to Scotland and at last I have found this place. So called budget hotels (always dearer) could tear a few pages out of their book. Last visit I had an upgradede room and it was still cheaper than the local Premediated Inn. I could not believe the room(s) it was almost a suite. An outstanding full sized bathroom, tastefully decorated to a high standard with all the bits. Walk along to the living area, three small armchairs, dresser, coffee table and wall mounted flat screen TV. The sleeping area was as comfortable as it was impressive, massive bed (three pillows wide) wardrobe and yet another flat screen TV. Just so right. The staff are just great with that hard to find balance, outgoing, friendly yet professional to the core. Bisque restaurant is a great place to meet friends, enjoy good food and soak up the atmosphere. I had breakfast before driving 450 miles home on the day the snows hit big time, even so I did not need to eat until I got home. Disapointment? Only one, I was there on my own, this place is like a big tin of sweets, made for sharing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional Edinburgh townhouse style hotel with contemporary touches overlooking a park near the city centre and all attractions. High quality and tastefully designed individual bedrooms. Relax in the comfortable lounge and enjoy casual gourmet food in Bisque Brasserie. Free parking and Free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bruntsfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bruntsfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Best Western Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bruntsfield Edinburgh, Scotland