stayed here last spring on a last minute deal with laterooms.
Hotel is in a great location, very quiet but only 5 mins walk from the Royal Mile.
Rooms werent huge but comfortable with well appointed en suite.
comfortable beds with air con for the summer.
quiet hotel with helpful staff
Never ate there but lots of places nearby for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The pool is ok, bit small and in the basement, but clean. Could do with some updating tho.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh's old town, adjacent to the Scottish Parliament, Macdonald Holyrood Hotel is one of the city's leading hotels which has recently completed a £2.5million investment. Whatever your reason for staying, visiting on business or visiting the fascinating city of Edinburgh, you'll find our bedrooms are some of the most comfortable in town, our Vital Health Club is ideal to unwind in and our brand new Roccas restaurant is stylish and sophisticated, serving the best quality Scottish home comforts with an Italian twist. A meal, afternoon tea or champagne at the bar is certainly not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Macdonald Holyrood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Holyrood Edinburgh
- Hotel Macdonald Holyrood
- Macdonald Holyrood Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland