This is my fourth stay at the hotel and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else in Edinburgh. From the moment you walk through the doors you feel at ease, the staff are incredibly helpful and are always willing to help. Breakfast and dinner were high quality as usual. Sunday morning was a little slow but in fairness to the staff every table in the restaurant was taken. The added benefit of free Wi-Fi also helps. My only criticism is the pillows which were way too soft. I asked for firmer pillows but was brought the same type. But thats a personal thing - other than that a faultless stay in a great hotel
- Also Known As:
- Channings Hotel Edinburgh
- Channings Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channings in Edinburgh is an informal, relaxed hotel with a very friendly approach. It occupies five Edwardian townhouses in Stockbridge, one of Edinburgh's most popular 'urban villages'. To suit its location slightly away from the city centre, Channings is a wonderfully quirky property which feels a bit like a Scottish country home, full of charming Victorian paintings, prints, books, furniture and memorabilia that owner Peter Taylor has collected over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Channings Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.