My family & I stayed at these apartments in December for a little break to Edinburgh to do some Christmas shopping & catch up with friends!! We booked a two bedroom apartment & were delighted with the space. We have two young children so we were able to let them run about a bit & having the separate bedroom was fantastic - it allowed us space to put them down separately & it felt very secure. The parking is also fab!! Very secure & cheap!! The welcome pack is a nice touch & contains most of the essentials you need to get settled.We only brought one buggy & although it's only a short walk to Princes Street, we were extremely grateful when staff offered the use of a second one for our eldest (4yrs) & they didn't charge for this either. The staff are definitely a huge asset to this place.
No downsides whatsoever!! You won't be disappointed with your stay here.
- Also Known As:
- The Knight Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- The Knight Residence Hotel
- Edinburgh Knight Residence
- Knight Residence
- The Knight Residence Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments with private parking in the centre of Edinburgh. Since 1999, The Knight Residence has been providing the best of Scottish hospitality to visitors from all over the globe. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Knight Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.