Arrived on a flight from London, greeted pleasantly by the concierge and showed up to our room (upgraded to top floor as it was cheekily requested on the booking). The one bed Superior Apartment was spacious - good sized bed, lovely couch in the living area with a good size telly, kitchen was fabulous and supplied with a few snacks and essentials (bread, milk, butter, jam, coffee, tea etc etc....).
Location was great, I'd less than a 10 minute walk to centre of town, 5 minutes to the castle, 30 seconds to a Sainsbury's (open till 11pm).
Overall, the service we received was excellent and the highlight of the stay, whatever we requested on the phone, be-it butter, how to set-up the Bluetooth music system, cabs, coffees - it was all done effortlessly.
Quick tip if it helps: cook in the room, all the tools and essentials are very clean and available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments with private parking in the centre of Edinburgh. Since 1999, The Knight Residence has been providing the best of Scottish hospitality to visitors from all over the globe. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Knight Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Knight Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Knight Residence
- Knight Residence
- The Knight Residence Edinburgh, Scotland