We have stayed at the Knight Residence each time we have visited Edinburgh over the last 10 years and would not consider staying anywhere else. A good location which some great restaurants in the area. We like Il Castillo and also The Jasmine Restaurant both just a short walk away. The accommodation is perfect and always a nice touch to have bread, butter,jams, milk, tea, coffee etc., in the kitchen.
The staff are second to none and could not be faulted as usual.
We have always like the fact there is secure parking at this establishment, but have to say we were disappointed this year to find that they are now charging £6.00 per night to park and feel this is an extra payment for people who live, or are touring in the U.K. We are sad that yet another great place to stay feels they have to extract the last penny from the motorist. This is the first year they have ever charged and we cannot understand why they feel the need to do this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning one, two and three bedroom serviced apartments with private parking in the centre of Edinburgh. Since 1999, The Knight Residence has been providing the best of Scottish hospitality to visitors from all over the globe. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Knight Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Knight Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Knight Residence
- Knight Residence
- The Knight Residence Edinburgh, Scotland