This building is in the excellent place of Victorian Edinburgh. It is the first hotel in Edinburgh(1848). Three stars hotel is comfortable, clean, good Scotish breakfast. Very polite and kind staff.
You will see wonderful landscape of Edinburgh and Magnificant statue -chapel for greatest Scotish writer Walter Scott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modernized hotel in building dating from 1848; overlooking Princes Gardens and the Scott Monument; with views of Edinburgh Castle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Old Waverley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Waverley Hotel
- Old Waverley Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hotel Waverley
- Edinburgh Hotel Old Waverly
- Waverley Hotel Edinburgh
- The Old Waverley Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland