“Very good. I have been back and I will stay again.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport

You added Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   101 Ingliston Rd | Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh EH28 8AU, Scotland (Formerly Quality Hotel Edinburgh Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #97 of 144 Hotels in Edinburgh
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very good. I have been back and I will stay again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

This place really works well. Everything is well thought out. Rooms are a good size (do vary a bit) and it is usually available at a very good price (with good parking deals). Free OK breakfast, nice bar, great bathrooms, always very good staff, always clean. I enjoyed my last stay. I have stayed a few times and will return. Free parking if driving on the next day. I have never had any early noise problems - which sometimes can be a problem with airport hotels. Shuttle is not free - would be a good bonus if it was. Only a short distance to the airport - but not a walking distance.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Elgin, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We've stayed here many times when flying from Edinburgh , the last time we were here they were just changing over from Quality inn. The rooms are great , bathroom fantastic you really can't fault it , free breakfast which is more than adequate , free wifi and a great rate including 2 weeks parking. Would never fly from Edinburgh and not come here. Thinking about coming down earlier next time so we can have a couple of nights here. Staff were very friendly and efficient . Top notch !

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
halkirk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked in for a weekend stay as we were doing the day flight to lapland. Room 100 is fantastic, lots of room for me, my sister and my two nieces. The best family room we have stayed in yet. Food and drink was lovely aswell. Stupidly, totally our fault, we had the wrong time for breakfast so arrived down 20 mins after they stopped serving. The woman ( wish I had taken her name/ was from shetland ) couldnt have been nicer, although we couldnt have a cooked breakfast, made sure we got a continental and went out of her way to make sure we had everything before tidying away fhe breakfast room. Would definately stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for room 100 if you are after a family room
Glenrothes, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Impressive transformation from well worn to luxurious.
Having stayed before refurb, I was unsure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised.
Room was excellent with every facility and amazing shower.
Reception and bar area were welcoming, warm and comfortable.
Buffet breakfast provided from 4am was well presented and very adequate.
All in all a good experience, will certainly use again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked the Hotel as it was right at the Airport and we had a longish flight to New York.
From the moment we got there I was impressed with the staff, the room etc.

Our room was at the end of the hall overlooking the airport and was clean and large enough for the 3 of us. We all got a good nights sleep and were ready to go in the Morning.
I booked my car in for 5 days and arranged for the shuttle to pick us up and take us to the airport, there was still quite a walk from the stand where the shuttle dropped us off and the terminal but that is more to do with the airport layout.
When we got back 5 days later My car would not start as it had been particularly cold. I requested assistance at the Hotel and was assisted by the Maintenence team (2 lovely young fellas) who proceeded to put a charge in my cold battery and got us away home, Thanks to them

Room Tip: Try and get a room at the end of the corridors then you will not have the constant noise of people p...
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I stayed here after returning from holiday in Cyprus, the room was comfortable, however the only down side was we had a room allocated on the corridor off reception which was quite noisy at time during the night. Breakfast was acceptable but limited in choice, staff were fine.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the corridor off the reception. This served rooms 001 - 011 +
Scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Really friendly staff, polite, welcoming and helpful. Hotel itself is very close to airport. Typical HIE Express unit but surprisingly quiet for being so close to runway etc. Beds were very comfortable and we both slept very well, before a very early breakfast which was fine. Staff again very friendly.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport

Address: 101 Ingliston Rd | Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh EH28 8AU, Scotland (Formerly Quality Hotel Edinburgh Airport)
Location: United Kingdom > Scotland > Edinburgh
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #97 of 144 Hotels in Edinburgh
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport 3*
Airport Hotel situated 1/2 mile from Edinburgh Int'l Airport with free WiFi and free breakfast with hot items. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Edinburgh
Quality Hotel Edinburgh
Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport Scotland

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.