The hotel is beautifully decorated, situated just a taxi ride away from the centre of Edinburgh's clubs and bars. The staff were so accomodating, friendly and added several little touches that made our stay even more special and memorable for our bride-to-be. We had no troubles getting to and from the city centre, there were regular buses and taxi's were around £6.
Breakfast was delicious, the bar had a great atmosphere and served fantastic cocktails and we truly had a weekend to remember.
I will definitely be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's the mother of all Malmaison's. The former house of ill-repute now has a reputation that's second to none, and it's also just a short taxi ride away from Waverley Station. Malmaison Edinburgh bides at Leith (as they say up here), just a stone's throw from the Royal Yacht Britannia, but offering far more funky luxury. Yes, when you want exciting hotels in Edinburgh, this is the King, not the castle. Our Edinburgh hotel puts you close to all of Edinburgh's cobbled splendours, incredible shopping and famous galleries. Then it's back to Mal for Scots dining with a twist, a fine selection of single malts and mojitos in the bar and then back to the slinkiest and most spectacular rooms in the Scots capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Malmaison & Hotel du Vin Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh Scotland