We booked two nights at the Malmaison to celebrate New Year's Eve in Edinburgh. Booking early meant that it cost less than staying in the Travelodge!
The hotel is in a brilliant location surrounded by great pubs and restaurants and only a short bus ride into the city centre.
On the first night we had dinner in the brasserie. A perfectly cooked steak and the nicest (and strongest) manhattan I have ever drunk.
The rooms were clean and the bed super comfy.
The only thing we would have changed is to be able to get a cooked breakfast delivered to the room and not just continental.
- Also Known As:
- Edinburgh Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Edinburgh
- Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's the mother of all Malmaison's. The former house of ill-repute now has a reputation that's second to none, and it's also just a short taxi ride away from Waverley Station. Malmaison Edinburgh bides at Leith (as they say up here), just a stone's throw from the Royal Yacht Britannia, but offering far more funky luxury. Yes, when you want exciting hotels in Edinburgh, this is the King, not the castle. Our Edinburgh hotel puts you close to all of Edinburgh's cobbled splendours, incredible shopping and famous galleries. Then it's back to Mal for Scots dining with a twist, a fine selection of single malts and mojitos in the bar and then back to the slinkiest and most spectacular rooms in the Scots capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Prestigia, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Malmaison Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.