The hotel is great!! Loved everything about it and the people in it; it's very romantic and elegant with many antique elements in design almost out of a movie. They offer free wifi and if you choose a buffet breakfast in the morning with a great selection fruits, cereals, croissants etc (I really liked salmon with scrambled eggs). We had a wonderful time during the dinner, the food was delicious and the staff were exceptional. The hotel staff is very helpful and friendly, make sure you enjoy your stay and always do whatever they can to help you enjoy your vacation in the hotel as well as in the city. The hotel located in a beautiful place with a few peacocks walking around. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and I really would like to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestonfield is Edinburgh's most indulgent retreat and Scotland's latest 5-star hotel. Rated one of the "Best 101 Hotels in the World" by Tatler/Abercrombie & Kent and AA Hotel of the Year 2005, this exceptional hotel is near Edinburgh's Royal Mile. Prestonfield has been lavishly restored by new owner James Thomson of Edinburgh's famous Witchery by the Castle. Now guests find every modern convenience hidden behind the velvet-upholstered walls of Edinburgh's most talked-about bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Prestonfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestonfield Hotel Edinburgh
- Prestonfield Edinburgh, Scotland