My boyfriend and I spent 3 days at the Stay Central Hotel at the beginning of the week. The location is the perfect one because you are really close to all the main attractions.
The room where we were staying was amazing: it's a big room with a really comfy mattress, tv and the bathroom is huge too. The only problem was that the room was quite cold and we had to ask for a little moving heater.
The staff was really nice!!
We will go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At STAY central we aim a little bit higher than just providing you with a good night's sleep. We have 37 fresh and refurbished bedrooms perfect for 2 to share or bedrooms for up to 6 guests. We like to look after you and free Wi-Fi is a must for our guests. Each of our lovely bedrooms have large flat screen TV's, iPod docks, rain fall style showers to get lathered up in and lots of little extras you won't expect. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's eclectic Cowgate surrounding the famous lively Three Sisters bar, STAY Central is a short stroll from everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HostelWorld, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Stay Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tailors Hall
- Tailors Hall Hotel Edinburgh
- Stay Central Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland