My husband and i and our two teenage boys stayed here last weekend and had a great time. They gave us the room we asked for which fit our family perfectly. What we didn't know is that it overlooked the courtyard which is one of the Fringe Festival venues, so we had loud music until 3am. Yet, it was still one of our favorite places we stayed in Great Britain. Fantastic service from Maria and the other reception staff - friendly, helpful with all sorts of travel arrangements, nice bed, great shower and the in-wall iPod dock and in-ceiling speakers was the perfect countermeasure for the late night Fringe music. Highly recommend staying here...we hope to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At STAY central we aim a little bit higher than just providing you with a good night's sleep. We have 37 fresh and refurbished bedrooms perfect for 2 to share or bedrooms for up to 6 guests. We like to look after you and free Wi-Fi is a must for our guests. Each of our lovely bedrooms have large flat screen TV's, iPod docks, rain fall style showers to get lathered up in and lots of little extras you won't expect. Located in the heart of Edinburgh's eclectic Cowgate surrounding the famous lively Three Sisters bar, STAY Central is a short stroll from everywhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Stay Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tailors Hall
- Tailors Hall Hotel Edinburgh
- Stay Central Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland