Spent two nights here with my wife. Good location, excellent room, nice breakfast, friendly staff so why not a five? The hotel bar did not have any scottish beer on draught. An internet connection will cost you ten pounds for twenty four hours or five for an hour. I think Jurys should realise wifi connection is now required by most travellers not just as some form of entertainment and should be included in the price.
Oh yes if your room feels a bit chilly check the thermostat on your radiator I found ours to be turned off.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Edinburgh Hotel
- Jurys Inn Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Jurys Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Jurys Hotel
- Jurys Inn Edinburgh Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in the heart of the city, close to Princes Street, The Royal Mile & Waverly train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, JurysInn, Orbitz, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Jurys Inn Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.