I stayed at the Bonham for 2 nights with my boyfriend.
The service on arrival was excellent, staff holding doors open for you every which way you turned and I was looking forward to the room as we'd booked a superior room. I wouldn't say that I was disappointed but maybe surprised by the room. It was very spacious and the bed was huge, the bathroom lovely and all was very clean. I know that it is an old building but the room overall seemed quite dated. I was really happy with it though.
The hotel is located in a lovely area of Edinburgh, really quiet but a short walk to the buzz of the city. We had two lovely meals out, the second at the Atrium (brilliant) as a birthday treat and then back to the hotel for a couple of drinks. This is where there was a problem....the staff were quick to take our drinks order but incredibly slow to deliver!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham hotel in Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland