Thank you so much to the Bonham Hotel, Edinburgh for making my boyfriend's 30th birthday absolutely perfect.
Check in - absolutely faultless. The staff were so friendly and, even though there was limited car parking, they took my car keys and sorted the car parking for me.
The Room - Room 308 was just perfect. Beautiful views. Beautiful decor.
The Breakfast - Absolutely gorgeous. I had the full Scottish breakfast the first day and Bacon and Maple Syrup on French Toast the second day.
Recommend this hotel 100%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham hotel in Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland