My second visit to this hotel and loved it even more than the first time.
We had booked with an ITISON voucher, and the whole package was great value and a lovely experience.
Would go back again. Staff friendly and informal, Room big and spacious, TV a bit small right enough as was the bathroom, but all in all a lovely experience 10 minutes walk from Princes Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham hotel in Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland