we stayed few days on a 15 day trip to scotland. great rooms, very comfy beds. It is a bit far away from the city centre or shopping places. Very nice boutique hotel with a good service (except housekeeping). It is a lovely hotel to stay but similar places available for tourists closer to the centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham hotel in Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland