Can a hotel ever be as good as staying at your own home? I'm supposing that most people actually like their own homes. I don't think a Hotel ever can, and realising that and hoping that your fellow guests see it that way too makes for a relaxed visit. At home we don't have staff to do so many familiar things for us. A good hotel staff should be there to make the unfamiliar easy and I think those at the Bonham did manage to achieve that. Also, just as home has its imperfections, so do all hotels. Every room can't be the best room. Everyone's taste can't be accommodated. Again, I think the Bonham did pretty well. The imperfections did not really intrude on my visit, but was there a Wow Factor ? Almost, but not quite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonham is a boutique hotel in Scotland with a very contemporary spirit. It occupies a series of Victorian buildings in the West End of Edinburgh, whose soaring natural proportions have allowed us to create a truly dynamic set of rooms and public spaces. At The Bonham hotel in Edinburgh, we have used bold colour, rich texture and contemporary art and photography to build an environment that is fun, upbeat, welcoming and with the unmistakable buzz of being part of a great Scottish city.There are 49 boutique rooms and suites at The Bonham, each individually styled so that, among them, you will almost certainly find the one you have been waiting for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Bonham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- Bonham Hotel Edinburgh
- The Bonham Edinburgh, Scotland