I had my wedding reception at the Howard back in December 2008, I visited several hotels to pick the venue but I was totally blown away with this place as soon as I walked through the door!
I had the marchmont suite, which is a terrace room with its own private exit. There was a seperate living room and two bathrooms! Handy for when my dad was getting dressed!
The staff are absolutly fantastic and cannot do enough for you, my brother in law ordered tea at three in the morning when his little girl would not sleep!
Most of our family stayed here and all of them were impressed with the hotel! Even my father in law was stunned and that never happens!
I cannot wait to stay at the hotel again, or even just go for afternoon tea!
I always recommed the Howard to anyone who visits us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland