We stayed at the Howard mid February and had a truly lovely time- everything about the hotel was lovely. We were upgraded to the Marchmont suite and were two adults and our baby. The hotel were really accommodating, from providing a highchair for the duration of our stay, to Bringing tea and coffee whenever we asked for it. The room was lovely with an enormous jacuzzi bath and a shower in one bathroom, another smaller bathroom, and a huge bed with separate drawing room complete with working fireplace. Edinburgh is a beautiful city with lots to do and the hotel is perfectly located, just a short walk from the castle, train station and Princes Street. We were delighted with the hotel and would like to thank them for such a memorable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland