We recently stayed at The Howard Hotel for three nights, as a long weekend break. From the moment we arrived at the hotel we were presented with a level of courtesy and service that is reminiscent of days gone by. Our Butler showed us to our room and explained the list of services on offer at the Howard, which ranged from the pressing of clothes and the cleaning of shoes to picking up shopping from the city and arranging private drinks receptions for the guests. Every morning the Butlers brought tea, coffee and juices to our room and then a little later returned and served breakfast in the privacy of our room. The rooms themselves were comfortable and roomy, with the bed being excellent. The entire hotel has an air of refinement that is often lost within the bigger 'chain' hotel groups. The entire experience was faultless with the Butler service being the icing on the cake!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland