> 5 min walk to Prince street
> 3 supermarkets nearby, so there is no problem buying food and essentials
> 15 min walk from Haymarket Rail Station
> Free apples provided at the lobby
> The rooms are clean, but a bit small. There is little space left for sitting & moving inside double room.
> I suggest the breakfast can have more variety of food choices. 4.95 pounds is a bit overpriced.
> The staff is friendly :)
> Affordable price - similar to the price of private rooms in hostels
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland