From the moment we arrived after a long and tiring journey and were offered a glass of wine, we knew we had discovered a real find in Edinburgh. From the beautifully decorated and comfortable rooms with a TV with integrated DVD and Ipod docking station, to the delicous in room coffee, cookies and chocolates, to the fabulous bathroom with bathrobes, underfloor heating and large fluffy towels, and the most delicious breakfast, everything was perfect. Sue could not have been a warmer and more hospitable host. She could not do enough for us to make sure we had everything we needed. We enjoyed it so much we have booked all the rooms for the weekend of our wedding in June and will certainly be back ourselves to enjoy this outstanding B&B.
- Also Known As:
- Six Brunton Place Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Six Brunton Place Guest House Hotel
- 6 Brunton Place Guest House
- Six Brunton Place Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully restored Georgian Guest House All bedrooms have luxury en suite bathrooms, cable TV/DVD/i pod dock and broadband. Quiet garden for guest use. Convenient city centre location. ... more less