My boyfriend and I stayed at the Fraser Suites in December and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. As my boyfriend's brother stays in Edinburgh, we usually stay with him in Edinburgh's New Town so it was nice to be in the Old Town for a change. We sidled up to the hotel before check in, at around 1 o'clock expecting to just leave our bags and check in later but were advised that our room was ready early which was great. We had a junior suite which consisted of bedroom which king sized bed, bathroom with power shower (always nice), living area with sofa and dressing table, and small built in kitchen. The hotel provided robes, slippers and there was an iron and ironing board in the cupboard. Check out the following morning was 11am and we had breakfast first which was of a good standard. Hotel in right in the centre of the old town and close to shops, pubs and restaurants. Also just a short walk to the shops of Princes Street. Overall happy customer - would definitely go back!!
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury accommodation just off the Royal Mile, in the heart of Scotland's beautiful capital, with amazing views over Princes Street Gardens and beyond. You will be spoiled for choice between plush Classic Rooms, elegant Junior and Executive Suites and sumptuous bespoke suites. Welcome home to Frasers, where you are more than just a guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.