We where looking for a place to stay and through bookings.com we selected Fraser Suites due to the location from the town centre and the price. It was an interesting drive through town but then that is half the fun. We arrived at the hotel dropped our bags and went straight to an open bus tour as we arrived early and the weather was great in the morning. we notice on the bus tour that our hotel was bang in the middle of town and 5 minutes from the major sites. I mean right in the middle of the cool stuff to see, dumb luck. Great hotel decor the finishes are really very nice the rooms are modern and well apointed but the location was a kicker.... we really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland