My husband and I stayed at the Hedges for 3 nights in May during our two week tour of England, Scotland, and Ireland. It was our favorite B&B of the entire trip! The rooms are very clean and spacious, the beds are comfortable, breakfast is delicious with many options and will keep you full for a good part of the day! The Hedges is in close walking distance to the city centre, it's very easy to get around in Edinburgh. Heather is so welcoming and accommodating. She gave us tips for where to eat and which sights to see. We had to leave early to catch a flight our last morning there and Heather even packed us a to-go breakfast and printed our boarding passes for us! She is wonderful! I would highly recommend staying here if you are going to be in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hedges is perfectly located in a Tree lined Crescent opposite Historic Calton Hill, and Royal Park Gardens. Five minutes walk out of the crescent are numerous bars and restaurant, you will be spoiled for choice. Edinburgh Playhouse theatre is practically on our doorstep. Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace all within walking distance. Hedges is a delightful small and friendly 4 star Scottish Tourist Board rated Bed and breakfast. Each of the three rooms are en-suite, with complimentary tea/coffee biscuits Excellent breakfast menu to suite all tastes.. Free WifiHeather & Ian are natives of Edinburgh and share their knowledge of Edinburgh & the Lothians with their guests.Come & try our popular whisky porridge "A True Scottish Welcome" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Booking.com so you can book your The Hedges Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hedges Guesthouse Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hedges Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland