This time I visited for a one night business trip as opposed to a three night family break. The room was smaller (perhaps reflecting the fact that I was a single guest in a double room and the room was cheaper), but it was still a good size and it had all the facilities from a safe to a fridge and an iron to coffee facilities. Bed was comfy although I struggled with the air conditioning so I woke up cold. Bathroom had both a bath and a separate shower cubicle. Complimentary bottles of water again, but this time no complimentary snacks. Did not eat in the restaurant in the evening, but I had a good quality breakfast - hot and freshly cooked. Excellent location - obviously unchanged from last time! I must say it - the best toilet rolls I have ever experienced in a hotel bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot's Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 184, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland