Very clean and quiet accommodation next to Waverley station. The hotel is in a Georgian building, refurbished to an excellent effect, retaining the heritage features and style but also adding a modern and clean feel. I particularly enjoyed how quiet the hotel was, in spite of the central location, the in-house gym, which I used, and the restaurant that offers good food so you don't have to go looking. This is a particularly good hotel if you are visiting Edinburgh for work. There is also a small swimming pool where you can unwind. Staff are all very polite and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble but they also know when to leave you alone. Perfect balance. They also add to the classy effect. If you choose to stay here you are guaranteed to enjoy your stay.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot’s Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 180, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.