We stayed at the Apex Waterloo for three nights, and arrived early and our room was ready, immaculately clean and with everything you could need. The spa/sauna/steam and pool which are all included as part of the room price were lovely and relaxing. We particularly like the fact the bathroom has both a large shower and a bath. Staff are very friendly and informative. Check in and out were both quick and easy. We booked directly with the hotel website which was also a stress free process. Lots to do in Edinburgh, and enjoyed some nice bars and restaurants along the way. We also visited Camra Obsura up near the castle which would be good for anyone from small children to adults. Finally, we went to The Real Mary Kings Close, which is a tour of the city under the city - highly recommended. Thank you Apex!
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot’s Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 180, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.