“Fantastic in every way” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Andaluz Edinburgh

Cafe Andaluz Edinburgh
77b George Street, Edinburgh EH2 3EE, Scotland (New Town)
+44 131 220 9980
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Tapas
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: New Town
Description: Our newest and largest venture, Cafe Andaluz hopes to bring a little bit of Spain to George Street, Edinburgh. Sharing tapas is a great way to eat socially and we make our dishes fresh and as varied as possible. All our dishes are prepared using the best raw materials and are all prepared on the premises. Our wines are sourced solely from Spain and our Sangria is made from traditional recipes passed down through generations. Our staff will always be available to offer advice on menu choices and recommend some of their favourites.
Helensburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Second attempt at booking a table here on a recent trip to Edinburgh and could only get 5pm on a Saturday, I think that just goes to show how popular this restaurant is. My husband and I were really impressed, lovely wine, food fantastic and great service. Would highly recommend, we had a total of 5 dishes and devoured each one, will definitely return but will book well in advance next time!

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Kinghorn, United Kingdom
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Will keep this short and sweet - I love eating out here.
The food is always amazing, everything so tasty! I've never tried something that I didn't like. The restaurant has such a great atmosphere and all the staff are friendly and knowledgeable about the food.

“Fantàstico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I simply love cafe Andaluz. The staff, atmosphere and food is always faultless. Even our fussy children love it. Authentic tapas washed down with a jug of sangria never disappoints. Bravo :)

London, United Kingdom
“Best place for spanish food in Edinburgh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Had low expectations and went reluctantly..but was very pleased. Authentic Spanish food, great ambience, great staff and awesome food. Everything on the menu was very good. Was disappointed at the Jamón though...I prefer the super succulent ones like 5J which I could not find on the menu. Will definitely go there when I am in Edinburgh next time.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leven, United Kingdom
“Birthday Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ate here for my friends birthday having read reviews on trip advisor. It was the first time I had been to a tapas restaurant in scotland and I would have to say I was very impressed. It was very good value for money, 3 tapas dishes for 12 pound each. All the food we tried was great, nothing at all to complain about. It's a very nice restaurant inside as well. I would recommend it and I will be going back myself.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere