My other half phoned me one day while I was at work and said he had booked here for a short break , after seeing the pictures I thought it would be to good to be true !!!
We arrived in Edinburgh lovely sun found the apartment rather easily the staff were very welcoming ! First told us about the room , and some places local to get food and.supplies from ( Tesco Express about 5-10 minute walk ) and also directed us to the news shop next door, for any bits and bobs , even noted out where we were on a map and a few sights which was so helpful !
He showed us around the room and how to do the water and heating even left us some water , orange juice, tea bags , coffee, sugar etc !
Had a wonderful stay and really wanting to stop there next year !!! Hated leaving !!! The only small thing we could complain about was the can opener was on its way out! and I'm sure if we had mentioned it they qould replace it then and there!
Can't wait for next year !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Giles Apartments offers self catering accommodation in the heart of Edinburgh at great value for money. Our self catering apartments are furnished to excellent standards, designer finished, fully equipped with all crockery and linens. Situated conveniently for all of Edinburgh’s attractions our apartments make for an exceptional base while visiting our historic city.By staying with us you will find great value when comparing to a city centre hotel but with the added benefit of your own living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and most importantly privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St Giles Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Giles Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- St Giles Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland