enjoyed our stay at 23 Mayfield, lovely accomodation and excellent service. has to be one of the best cooked breakfasts we've ever had. a very luxurious guest house in a fantastic old victorian building, but with modern features. a friendly host Ross , full of helpfull sugestions on where to visit / eat in Edinburgh. will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 23 Mayfield is a 5 Star Boutique Guest House built in 1868 in the Victorian era, situated just over one mile from the Royal Mile,Don't forget to book direct, on the main bus route into Edinburgh city centre. The guest house offers easy access to many places of interest such as Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish Parliament and Princes Street, which are all within a one mile radius. We have free residents parking, Club room, Hot Tub, Garden, free Wifi, all rooms newly refurbished and are en-suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your 23 Mayfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 23 Mayfield Hotel Edinburgh
- 23 Mayfield Edinburgh, Scotland