“Best sleep ever !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Dundee
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Best sleep ever !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stayed one night as I was on work business. Had the best sleep ever in a great big comfy bed . Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Had dinner in the Beefeater grill next door and had the saver evening menu, which was great value for money. Overall I couldn't fault any of it and definitely would stay there again if I was back up in Dundee.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We have stayed at this Premier Inn several times and thought it was excellent, but our most recent visit was spoilt by very noisy guests in the room above us. They came in at 2am and crashed around for 2 hours by which time we just wanted to get in the car and go home. Apart from that everything was fine - very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Ensure that you get a first floor room to avoid the same issues. When I asked about this I was advi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Dundee West, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Bradford, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed for one night - very comfortable, very pleasant staff and restaurant food very good and reasonable. We did have a bit of a wait for dinner but the place was very full. Otherwise couldn't fault it and very reasonable price too.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Kim R, Manager at Premier Inn Dundee West, responded to this review, June 14, 2013

I would like to thank you for your review on your recent stay with us.

I am glad you found your stay comfortable, here at Premier Inn it is one of our aim's and glad we fulfilled it for you. I will pass on your messages to the restaurant team.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have stayed at this Premier Inn before and found it to be an excellent venue. As previously we found all the staff helpful and smiley. A credit to the Premier Inn chain. The room we had was well presented, with a marvelous large flat screen TV.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hi

I would like to thank you for your review about your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us once again. I will pass on your messages to the team, I am also glad you enjoyed our large flat screen TV's.

We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn Dundee West soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I booked a room for the night with our 2 and a half year old daughter and considering the room for the night was only £35 we decided to book the all you can eat breakfast for £15 for us both, which includes under sixteens eating free too.
The room was very well appointed a very good size, clean with comfortable beds and far enough away from the main road for it to be silent throughout the night. Although that may be due to the soundproofing of the rooms rather than the location.
The breakfast was well worth the money, with an almost limitless selection and the service was excellent.
Both my wife and I were very impressed.

• Stayed May 2013

I would like to thank you for your review on your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also pleased to hear that you took full advantage of Premier Inn's deals. I will pass on your messages to the restaurant team about the breakfast you enjoyed.

We hope to welcome you back soon

Inverness
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Was attending a function in Dundee & stayed overnight at this Premier Inn. The room was clean & well appointed, beds comfortable & everything for an overnight stay provided. Reception & restaurant staff very helpful & friendly. Would stay here again.

I would like to thank you for your review on your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that it was a pleasant surprise. I will pass on your messages to the team here.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Having just had an excellent stay at the premier inn Dundee west it was spoilt a tad by the shockingly high bar prices. The staff on the other hand were far from shocking, very polite chatty well informed hard working people that made you feel at ease here, a real credit too the Scottish hospitality industry. The hotel itself seems too be in the middle of nowhere, but if you cross the dual carriage way(very carefully) there is a bus stop just at the end of the small path, about 50feet from the dual carriage way which takes you into the centre of Dundee for £3 return! The hotel runs a MONEY BACK POLICIE if you dont get a good nights sleep,so i tried to get e refund due too my partners snoring but they told me that didnt count! Ha Ha, So all in all a good hotel in a fine location, just a pity about several of the drinks prices, all the best too the staff and wish them well for the future, will be back sometime.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kim R, Manager at Premier Inn Dundee West, responded to this review, May 21, 2013

I would like to thank you for your review on your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and the team here made you feel welcome. I will pass on your comments to the team. I will also pass your comments on to the restaurant management team.

We wish you the best and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Dundee West.

Kim

Been to Premier Inn Dundee West? Share your experiences!