Just had a weekend visiting family in Dundee for my 9 year old son's birthday treat (his request). Although the PI Dundee East was a brilliant hotel, the breakfast took the edge of the stay especially as my sons "soft boiled eggs please" were rock hard, they forgot his beans altogether, bacon had seen the heat several hours earlier, and my poached eggs were also solid. Probably not within the PI's control, but it does marr the memory of what was otherwise a great family room stay with the friendliest staff we've come across in a good while.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee East Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the outskirts of Dundee at the border with Angus, conveniently located for visiting the city centre as well as the local towns of Broughty Ferry, Carnoustie, Monifieth, Arbroath & Forfar. Local attractions include sandy beaches, championship golf courses, award winning visitor attractions and country parks. The hotel is in a new village, next door to the Bell Tree restaurant and across the road from a small row of shops which includes a pharmacy, hairdressers & bakers. Double, twin and family rooms are available, with our family rooms suitable for a maximum of two adults and two children, a limited number of cots are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.