“simply the best.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Richmond Serviced Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dundee
Richmond Serviced Apartments
You added Richmond Serviced Apartments to your Saves list
26 Commercial Street, Dundee DD1 3EJ, Scotland   |
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“simply the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My stay at Richmond Apartments was a wonderful experience from the minute i set foot through the door.As a seasoned traveller i found the attention to detail on every level first class and without doubt the finest serviced accommodation i have ever known.The staff could not have been more helpful and the level of cleanliness outstanding.
I cannot urge visitors etc enough to take advantage of this wonderful service in central Dundee with such easy access to all amenities.
Rosemary M.
Ayrshire.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
swansea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Myself and 2 friends stayed over at RSA for three nights in August. It's in a very handy location in downtown Dundee. We were put in one of the penthouses on the 4th floor. Facilities were excellent and it was very clean. We would happily stay there again on any future trips.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Just thought I'd drop a note as I enjoyed my stay that much. Great location for Dundee train station and town centre. Very impressed with the finish of the flats, really comfortable with all the amenities you would want.
Well done to the owners !!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

I stayed last month with a friend and we were amazed at the level of thought RSA had gone to to welcome their guests, and the obvious care that had gone into the refurbishment.
The building was perfectly located and the interior was immaculate. Top marks!

• Stayed April 2012
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

I visited from Vancouver, Canada for a week's holiday in Dundee and Perthshire, and was very pleasantly surprised by the high standard of these serviced apartments. They were clean, spacious and comfortable, and came at a great price.

I had flown from London City airport and Carol picked me up at Dundee airport which I really appreciated.

Definitely recommended if you're planning a trip to Dundee and surrounding area. So much better
than a drab hotel room.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

The Spring fishing season is a busy time for me with a number of top quality rivers accessible from Dundee. I decided to tie in a few days visiting pals in Dundee with time on the water but didn't want to stay in a lifeless hotel. I had been recommended the Richmond Serviced Appartments by a friend of a friend who had stayed, good news travels fast. The rooms are beautifully appointed with many quality touches that others, in my experience, consistantly overlook. The vision for design and homely feel need to be seen to be believed. Off street parking which I arranged prior to my visit, meant that at the end of a long day I could swing in with my kit and put my feet up with ease. There are a number of top quality restaurants within easy walking distance which we tried but to be honest, I preferred entertaining my pals in the comfort of the apartment which felt like home. Trip advisor say a report should state what you liked best and least, the level of service was the best, having to leave was what I liked the least!

Room Tip: No need they are all superb