“A high end home from home, beautifully finished and welcoming.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Richmond Serviced Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dundee
Richmond Serviced Apartments
26 Commercial Street, Dundee DD1 3EJ, Scotland   |
“A high end home from home, beautifully finished and welcoming.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

I stayed last month with a friend and we were amazed at the level of thought RSA had gone to to welcome their guests, and the obvious care that had gone into the refurbishment.
The building was perfectly located and the interior was immaculate. Top marks!

• Stayed April 2012

24 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

I visited from Vancouver, Canada for a week's holiday in Dundee and Perthshire, and was very pleasantly surprised by the high standard of these serviced apartments. They were clean, spacious and comfortable, and came at a great price.

I had flown from London City airport and Carol picked me up at Dundee airport which I really appreciated.

Definitely recommended if you're planning a trip to Dundee and surrounding area. So much better
than a drab hotel room.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

The Spring fishing season is a busy time for me with a number of top quality rivers accessible from Dundee. I decided to tie in a few days visiting pals in Dundee with time on the water but didn't want to stay in a lifeless hotel. I had been recommended the Richmond Serviced Appartments by a friend of a friend who had stayed, good news travels fast. The rooms are beautifully appointed with many quality touches that others, in my experience, consistantly overlook. The vision for design and homely feel need to be seen to be believed. Off street parking which I arranged prior to my visit, meant that at the end of a long day I could swing in with my kit and put my feet up with ease. There are a number of top quality restaurants within easy walking distance which we tried but to be honest, I preferred entertaining my pals in the comfort of the apartment which felt like home. Trip advisor say a report should state what you liked best and least, the level of service was the best, having to leave was what I liked the least!

Room Tip: No need they are all superb
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

We stayed in the Penthouse Flat last month (Feb) after playing at a gig in Dundee and The Richmond apartments seriously ROCK!! After a pretty busy day this is just the spot where you want to kick off the boots and put the feet up - simply class and very comfortable for such a competitive price! Some of the band went into Dundee and needed some guidance - the owners son JP assisted us to no end and even came for a pint with us - class! Thank you for a great stay Carol (owner) and JP and for looking after us like Rockstars (even though we are old timers!) - We will be back to Richmond when next in Dundee........ FOR SURE!!!! G Bang.....!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Having just left Dundee, I was delighted I followed up on a recommendation to stay at Richmond Serviced Apartments. The apartment provided ticked all the boxes and proved an ideal base for my Dundee visit. Many apartment style hotels feel soulless but that cannot be said for Richmond which offered great touches and a real feeling that you were a valued guest. I will be back soon and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for accommodation in Dundee.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dundee, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights in January - will definitely be returning. The apartment was spotless and beautifully furnished - they couldn't have been more helpful. Anytime I'm in Dundee I'll definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

I recently stayed with my young family in Richmond Service Apartments. Arriving, exhausted from Australia we were amazed by the standard of accommodation. Truly beyond our expectations!The apartment was immaculate with all mod cons. The owner, Mrs P was utterly charming and could not have been more helpful. This is the type of service one rarely finds.The apartments are centrally located in Dundee and close to the shops so we could easily buy food etc. It was also only a short stroll to the railway station and to the fabulous Discovery Centre and the Science museum.
If you are staying in Dundee do not look beyong Richmond Apartments!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Richmond Serviced Apartments? Share your experiences!