“Great food, fast service.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great food, fast service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I'm hooked on Chinese food and this place is one of my favourites, so I go here for a wee treat.

Their hot and sour soup is amazing, as is their seafood soup.

I love the Mongolian beef/chicken because it tastes so fresh and my mouth waters even typing this.

The food always comes pretty fast but the food tastes very fresh (so I have never had the impression it's just microwaved or anything!)

Good service, really nice food and not bad prices too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dundee
“Dundee's Finest Chinese Restaurant and Take Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been dining in some of Scotland best-kept secrets for many years now, and I must say it's quite an experience. This so-called food revolution happening in the Dundee area has seen many of the best new restaurants sprouting like mushrooms in this City of Discovery on the Tay. For those of you searching for a culinary experience like no other, look no further than Chopstix at 12 St Andrews street where you'll receive a speedy service in a restaurant which is lovely & clean serving up just enough food to make you feel full and satisfied thanks to those delicious fresh food ingredients that its famous for to use in all its dishes. Chopstix is the Chinese restaurant in Dundee were I will still keep coming back for more and more of its fine dining experience as the personal attention that I've received by the wonderful and attentive staff under the careful supervision of the manager Steve was out of this world. You must come to Chopstix with your families and friends or bring your partner along for a romantic dinner for two. Why don't you try for yourself to believe it, or if you prefer to eat in the comfort of your own home why not try their great fast and hot food delivery service which I personally have enjoyed among with a group of friends after visiting the restaurant on the last occasion and I assure you that the food delivered at home was just as good; my friends love it very much and thank me for suggesting Chopstix for our night in dinner. Well done to Steve; the restaurant manager of Chosptix and to the staff and chefs for making this food place of my favorite in Dundee if not one of UK's finest Chinese eateries. Thanks guys !!! Keep up the good work and hope to visit you soon for more of your great and irresistible if not 'addictive' delicious Chinese food. Good Luck and wish you from all of us the greatest of success to Steve at Chosptix.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Poor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I've tried Chopstix a few times over the years and I'm always disappointed.
The chicken is very slimey, not sure how they cook it but its not very nice.
They do however do buy one meal get one half price which is a good deal, however I dont think I'll go there again.

dundee
“The worst restaurant ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

i have been going getting delieverys from this restaurant for years and now im sick to the back teeth of them messing it up, if its not over an hour to get my food its incomplete or cold!! they ruined my valentines delivery and was promiserd a free full meal and delievery from the so called "manager" steve, i phoned today as i thought this promise was there was of saying sorry for the way they have treat a regular customer, this wasnt the case, U phone this place to make an order and u get but on hold 3 times in one phone call by the time u finish your phone bill is dearer than the meal. Steve the manager was a lier and not a man of his word so now this is not a trusted restaurant. I would serous avoid this place and try cooking it yourself!! I hope the owner reads this and understands now they have just lost themselves 20 pound a week, and was a very local customer because of this so called manager!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Another quality meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Great food, fast service, friendly staff.

21 of us ate here for our Son's birthday and everyone enjoyed their meal, the waitresses were very attentive and seen to everyone's needs.

Steve the boss handed over a free bottle for our son to take away with him as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere