I have stayed at this hotel before and enjoyed my stay. This time I was not disappointed. The hotel does look tatty from the outside but that is the only negative. Very warm and friendly staff, especially Paddy (barman). Had a bar meal that was good and the breakfast was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among six acres of landscaped gardens, a short drive from Dundee city centre, the hotel boasts spacious modern bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas, complimentary car parking, AA Rosette dining in The Maze restaurant, Lounge Bar, 3 conference suites for up to 120 delegates and a fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland