Stayed 21/03/2015 ,arrived mid morning ,greeted by friendly reception staff ,left our car in the car park and got taxi into the city centre ,usually around £9-£10 ,plenty of good pubs in Dundee from Weatherspoons to more traditional .
Got back around 5pm checked very efficient , our room was on the second floor ,and was excellent .
Dinner in the restaurant ,was again really good ,with very friendly attentive staff.
Had a great nights sleep in the ultra comfortable bed .
Breakfast was all you would expect from a Hilton ,both continental and cooked.
This was a great hotel to stay and unwind or visit Dundee itself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among six acres of landscaped gardens, a short drive from Dundee city centre, the hotel boasts spacious modern bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas, complimentary car parking, AA Rosette dining in The Maze restaurant, Lounge Bar, 3 conference suites for up to 120 delegates and a fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna and steam room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Dundee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Dundee Hotel Dundee
- The Landmark Hotel Dundee
- Landmark Hotel Dundee
- DoubleTree By Hilton Dundee Scotland