I have been going to Forbes of Kingennie for lunch a least one day a week for the past year and find the food very good and the staff attentive even when they have other functions on the staff are still attentive. I also never feel rushed and the food is very good value for money and am happy to say that i will going there for the forseable future .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an activity holiday with family and friends, a romantic short break, the perfect wedding venue, or somewhere to celebrate that special event, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort has it all. With top-class golf and fishing on the estate, the peaceful and unspoiled environment is also home to some of the very best luxury woodland and lochside lodges in Scotland. Its location makes it the perfect spot to explore Scotland's glorious countryside or play a round or two at the world's best know golf courses nearby. Conference and business meetings and events are all catered for, while sister company Corporate Kingennie can create memorable and effective team building or corporate days out. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort nevertheless enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Forbes of Kingennie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee, Scotland