We stayed in Glen Clova Lodge, which was all very accessible, in the accessible bedroom downstairs however the mattress needs replaced as there is a spring popping out and the bed needs to be lower as it is not easy to get in and out of wheelchair onto bed. Apart from that downstairs was immaculate, upstairs in the bathroom the shower did not work properly and the heating was far to warm for this time of year. Food and drink was all lovely but some of it was a bit overpriced and the menu could have more variety. Staff were all very helpful and friendly. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Forbes of Kingennie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an activity holiday with family and friends, a romantic short break, the perfect wedding venue, or somewhere to celebrate that special event, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort has it all. With top-class golf and fishing on the estate, the peaceful and unspoiled environment is also home to some of the very best luxury woodland and lochside lodges in Scotland. Its location makes it the perfect spot to explore Scotland's glorious countryside or play a round or two at the world's best know golf courses nearby. Conference and business meetings and events are all catered for, while sister company Corporate Kingennie can create memorable and effective team building or corporate days out. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort nevertheless enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Forbes of Kingennie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee, Scotland